I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

13 January 2011

its ok to be honest... i promise i wont be offended (to a certain extend :P)

Anything you remember about me
Don't send a message,
LEAVE A COMMENT WITH YOUR ANSWERS BELOW (unless if you are too shy to post it here). 
Next, re-post this in your notes and see how many people leave a memory about you. 
It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.


Follow this format.

1. YOUR name.
2. When and how did we meet?
3. How long have you known me?
4. Do you remember the 1st thing i said to you?
5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
6. Describe me in one word.
7. First impression of me.
8. Do you still think that way about me now?
9. What reminds you of me?
10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
11. If you and I were stranded on an island alone, how would you feel?
12. If i told you that i was attracted to you, how would you react?
13. When's the last time you saw me?
14. Would u want to see me again?
15. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
16. What do you love about me the most?
17. What do you hate about me the most?
18. What is my best attribute?
19. What is the best memory you have with me?
20. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?





No comments:

Post a Comment